The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM) aims to improve health and safety in the industry by helping you to:
- sensibly plan the work so the risks involved are managed from start to finish
- have the right people for the right job at the right time
- co-operate and co-ordinate your work with others
- have the right information about the risks and how they are being managed
- communicate this information effectively to those who need to know
- consult and engage with workers about the risks and how they are being managed
These new regulations mean that almost everybody involved in construction projects has a legal duty to ensure the safety of themselves and others.
DHCS provide a CDM Advisory service to ensure your projects and all duty holders involved comply with these health and safety legal obligations. (Duty holders can be categorised into commercial clients, domestic clients, designers, principal designers, principal contractors, contractors and workers.)
We can advise you as a client or principal designer on the appropriate way to manage your projects and ensure they are safe and compliant to the CDM 2015 regulations.
PLEASE CONTACT NICK EAMES FOR MORE INFORMATION.