Buying or selling development land?
We act on behalf of vendors and purchasers offering a range of land development services to assist the sale or purchase of both residential and commercial development sites. Valuation of residential development land must factor in many cost aspects such as housing value, social housing, affordable housing, community infrastructure levy and Section 106 payments.
We deal with private landowners, professional clients, developers, charities and Banks. Our services include:
- Third party valuation of development land within the option agreements
- Option and promotion agreements
- Market expertise across the region – We operate across Southern Central England, including Hampshire, Sussex, Dorset and the Isle of Wight. Our extensive knowledge of the local market ensures we get you an accurate valuation and have the right local network to assist in your sale or purchase.
- Commercial agency – Our commercial agency team can market and negotiate the sale of your development land.
- Architectural and planning services – Our architectural team can assist in obtaining and enhancing planning consent as well as offering a full design service.
- Charity Act Reports